background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Kids!

Oh my gosh, I love our dogs SOOOOOO much! They keep my life so fun and entertaining. I have been a dog person my whole life. I just think they are so smart, loving and fun. And, in my opinion, the bigger the dog the better. In our family, we have a 1 year old Great Dane named Alice. And a 1.5 year old Australian Shepard, Black Lab named Bella. They are spoiled rotten. :)
This is Bella
We got Bella first when we were still living in our apartments. I wanted a dog SOOOO bad, but Teague wasn't exacty convinced. But one day we saw this add on KSL for this beautiful Lab mix puppy, and we were hooked. We went to get her that day, and she's been a member of our little family ever since! She is so smart, one of the smartest dogs I've ever met. And she is an excape artist. She's broke out of the backyard more times then I can count. She is the worlds best fetch dog, and she loves toys! Whether it's her tennis ball, or just a giant stick, she's always playing with something. She has so much energy, and loves to run and play any chance she gets. She is more Teague's dog. They are best buds. Teague loves to play with her, and she generally prefers him over me. But she's a great dog, and she still is so fun with me.
This is Alice
Alice is my baby. She is my favorite dog I've ever had. Even though she's GIANT, she still thinks shes a lap dog. She's the best cuddle buddy ever. She's pretty clutsy, and not the brightest dog on earth.... but she's hysterical. She makes me laugh every day. And she loves everyone! Other dogs, kids, adults..... anyone that will give her a little attention. I've always loved big dogs, and wanted a great dane my whole life. So when we finally got moved into our house, I decided Bella needed a friend. So, I scowered KSL for weeks trying to find the perfect Great Dane puppy and found Alice! My Dad and Teague went with me to pick her up, and she was sooooooooo tiny and cute!!! Now she's a monster at 120 pounds, and still growing! She loves to lounge around on the bean bag with me and watch movies, and loves to go on walks and ride in the car. I love her to death, and I'm so glad she's mine. :)
These two dogs are best friends. One time I had to take Bella in to get spaid, and she stayed overnight at the vets, and Alice just moped around the house the whole time. They are definately sisters.
Teague works most days, and I am left home alone, and I'm so glad I have these two to keep me company. I talk to them all the time! They keep entertained everyday while Teague's away. I love them! I'm so glad I have them in my life. It would be very boring without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment