background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Park City Vacay

Last week, Teague and I and my Radle family decided to run away to Park City for the weekend. We got there pretty late that evening and decided to go downtown to get some dinner. We ate at Park City Noodles and I have to say, it was some of the best Italian food ever!
The next day, we decided to spend playing in the pool. Little did I know that a fun day at the pool would end up with an emergency trip to the dentist! Bethany was swimming underwater, and ran into the side of the pool. (Oh how I love my brilliant sister. haha!) She chipped a huge chunk out of her front tooth, and spent the rest of the afternoon getting it fixed at the dentist. OUCH!
After the tooth incident, we headed to Sundance to see one of my favorite plays EVER. We got to see the Sound of Music! For those of you who haven't been to the Sundance theatre before, it is an outdoor theatre tucked away in the Provo Canyon mountains. You get to sit on these grassy hills on blankets that surround the stage. The hills were definitely alive with the sound of music! It was the perfect setting for this play! The actors were running all up and down the hills singing and dancing, and the music in that play are some of my VERY favorite songs. It was a beautiful play, even though it rained through about half of it.... We watched the majority of it huddled together under a blanket, dripping wet. But oh well, it just added to the whole outdoor theatre experience!

Sunday we met up with my Uncle Glen and his partner Raymond, and Aunt Heather and her kids at Jordenelle Reservoir. My Aunt Heather just got some brand new wave runners, and we were kind enough to help break them in for her. We spent the whole day playing on the beach, and swimming in the lake. And of course, cruising around the lake on her wave runners. We had so much fun! I have decided I must be part fish... there's nothing in this world I love more than playing in the water. I just love it!












After doing a little shopping at the Tanger Outlets in Park City, we headed for home. It was such a fun little trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment