background

Monday, October 4, 2010

The RIDICULOUS month of September

September has seriously been COMPLETELY out of control! It started out with Peach Days. My wonderful bestie Anecia happens to live right next to where they do the booths at Peach Days. So she let me put up a booth for Wolf Photography in her front yard. I LOVED how it all turned out!

I had a lot of new clients book with me which is fantastic! I also got these oober cute, brand new business cards and brochures printed to hand out. I'm seriously in love with how they turned out! My extremely talented friend Meagan Young designed them for me.


Buisness Card: FRONT


Buisness Card: BACK


Brochure: OUTSIDE (folds in three) Brochure: INSIDE

That same day was Teague's 21st Bday, and boy did we party!!!! We threw a Heaven and Hell themed party, and decked out my basement! Complete with flames, clouds, and a killer fog machine! Everyone dressed up in either Devilish, or Angelic costumes. In the words of my best friend Anecia, "I hate the word epic, but that party was seriously EPIC!" It was probably the best party I've ever been too. :


Oh! And did I mention, in the midst of all this, my favorite couple on the planet got engaged!!!! Michael and Anecia are FINALLY making it official! YAY!!!!!
A week after the party, was our 2 year anniversary! Teague surprised me with a romantic getaway in Salt Lake. He got us a suite at the Grand American Hotel. It was by far the most fancy place i'd ever stepped into. The hotel room was bigger than our first apartment. I had such a great weekend!
We got there Friday night, and went out to dinner at PF Changs. If you haven't already been there before, GO! Best food ever. The hotel room had this HUGE jetted tub, and I got to take a bubble bath! It's been years since I have done that.
Saturday we spent the day at the Gateway mall. We went shopping, and I got lots of new clothes and some photography gadgets. We went and saw a movie, and ended the day at my favorite restaurant; Tucanos! It's a Brazilian grill, and they bring meat around the restaurant on these huge sticks, and cut whatever you want off their skewers on your table. YUM!
Sunday we spent at the Spa. We got massages, I got a facial, nails and hair done. It was absolutely fabulous. We decided to eat at one of the restaurants at the Hotel that night, so we got all dressed up and went to the Garden Cafe. It was so good! That night we cuddled up in the hotel room and watched the movies he had got for his birthday. It couldn't have been a more perfect weekend. I have the best husband on the planet!


Teague Breaking into the mini bar
Us on the Balcony
View from our balcony, 24 floors up baby!
Balcony view, daytime

GINORMOUS bathroom
Bedroom
Dozen red roses Teague had ordered, waiting for me at our room :)
Front room and balconyWell...... Almost perfect. Sunday night, Teague got REALLY sick. At first we thought it was just the flu. But he kept complaining that his side really hurt. So, being the worrier I am, I drug him unwillingly to the ER Monday. Turned out, his appendix had ruptured! So they rushed him into surgery to remove it. Everything went really well, and we spent the remainder of our Anniversary week in the Hospital.
Teague in the Prep Room, on his way to surgery
After the surgery, Teague spent a full hour playing with his get well soon balloons while he was on his "happy drugs." HAHA!
Showing off his ER armband
the pictures of the ruptured appendix. YUCK!!!
Needless too say, I am so beyond relieved that September is FINALLY over! It was definitely good, bad and UGLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment