background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~ME~


Sometimes I feel like no one really knows "Me." I thought since I'm starting this blog that I would start off by telling you ten things about me.


  1. I ADORE my family. I know we've had our rough times in the past, and we can sometimes be dramatic, but I love them to pieces. I have been blessed with four wonderful families. I know a lot of people think being a part of a divorced, mixed family would be hard. And don't get me wrong, there are times when it is, but I seriously have the best families anyone could ask for.

  2. I absolutely love my husband. He has been my best friend and companion for years. He is the hardest worker I know, and takes such good care of me. He's stuck with me for 2 crazy years of marriage, and still kisses me goodnight, and goodbye every morning. I don't know how I would live without him. He is without a doubt my soul mate.

  3. I have a deep passion for music. I honestly feel like music speaks to the soul. I have loved to sing my entire life, and there is no better feeling then the one you get listening to a beautiful, powerful song.

  4. I love photography! I generally have a camera glued to my face. I love being able to be creative for a living. I think that photography is a personal form of art, and I love capturing memories, and preserving them forever with a camera.

  5. I have two kids, which happen to be fury.... I have two dogs named Bella and Alice. They are spoiled little brats, and I love them!! Bella is a Sheprador, and Alice is a Great Dane. They are my babies, so please don't ask "when are you going to have kids?" Because I've already got my hands full, and it won't be anytime soon.

  6. I love to travel! If I could live in a box, and be able to travel the world I would! I want to see and do everything I can possible cram into my little life. I feel like you learn and grow so much as a person every time you visit a new place with different cultural beliefs and lifestyles.

  7. I am pretty much up for ANYTHING! I love trying new, crazy and spontaneous things. I want to die knowing that I never turned an opportunity down to do something fun.

  8. Yes, I got married young.... No I did not go to college..... Yes I am extremely happy! I love married life. My husband and I have a blast together. If I could go back and do it all again, I would have done it the exact same way. I have a beautiful little house close to my best friends and family. I LOVE my job, and I hope I can continue doing it forever. I love my little family, and my life. NO REGRETS!

  9. My life motto is..... Life is simple, live an adventure, build meaningful connections and lift people along the way. Give more to the world then you take, kick ass, and be true to who you are!

  10. Wanna talk religion? Talk to me in person. I hate when people assume and gossip behind my back about what they think I believe in. I'll tell you right now, you're wrong. There are maybe five people in this world who truly know what I think and what I believe. And they asked..... I'm not afraid to tell you, so if you're curious, ask.

Well, there's me in a nut shell!

2 comments:

  1. Yea!! You're a blogger. I love blog stalking haha!

    We need to go on a double date sometime. Let me know if you ever wanna come down to SLC.

    Love ya!

    Alexa
    codyandalexa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexa! I am REALLY bad at this blogging thing. haha! You will have to show me the ropes. :) That would be so much fun! We go down to SLC all the time, so next time we head your way we will have to play. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete